I have Huawei LUA-L22 4 cores 1.0 GHz 1GB RAM with Android 5.1.

I would like to update firmware in Gear 360 (2017) and check out what other things that phone app does.

I just found “XDA developer Bin4ry modified Samsung Gear 360 Manager”.

What cons there is if i use it vs if i loan some ones Samsung phone?

Any other options to update firmware and use other app features?

Thanks

Edited by tGal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tGal
      Does anybody have created DIY remote control for Gear 360 2017?
      I only need remote control not all stuff that comes with Samsung Gear 360 Value Kit.
      Thanks
    • By slurpey
      Hi,

I've got no issue editing, stiching etc in premiere, aftereffects, mettle and all that stuff.  But... it's when I need to review images on my Gear 360 that I go crazy.

Imagine you take 10 pictures of the same thing, but with a little difference, in exposure, placement, etc.  And you want to choose the best one.  
      I'M possibly stupid but I haven't found an app where I can easilly compare them WITH THE FILENAME visible so I can take notes.  Also, I would soooo much love to be able to filter by pictures and videos instead of having everything in the same place.  At the moment, all I've found usefull touse is samsung internet app in Gear 360 (on samsung S7)

Tips?

That would be awesome...

Thanks
    • By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• By Run
      I recommend that you go into the menus and make sure you turn the software off when not using it. Don't let it turn Bluetooth on unless you are using it right then. Turn off the wifi connection as it will try to find the camera continuously. Drained my battery from 100% to 10% in half an hour. Doing the above fixed this.

This software is really terrible as well, nothing but limitations. We need to get Nikon to provide true professional support for this camera. Such as in the following;

Unstitched Raw still export.
      Unstitched Raw video export.
      Unlimited time lapse settings for both interval and total duration.
      True Exposure settings.
      Remote power on & off either by cable or Bluetooth/WIFI.

And that is just the beginning!

I'm astonished that Nikon brought this to market with this software at this price point. They should be ashamed.
    • By Tjsj4459
      I Google my question and the best I could find was that it should be an option on the top left side saying "view in vr" which I do not see.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s7, official Facebook app for Android, the gear VR headset and a do have the gear 360 but I know that doesn't matter.