Latest Posts

Google Cardboard
Views: 1,743   replies: 114
Last Reply: Allysonpn (Today, 01:00 PM)
Сплит
Logo on the buttom
Views: 1,435   replies: 69
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:51 PM)
цель магазинов по продаже сантехники интернет магазин мебель шкаф купе ростов на дону плитка керама марацци каталог цена для ванной фото авиньон интернет магазин обоев футбольная тематика плитка для ванной marazzi espana kasbah керамическая плитка...
Discounts! the best new products
Views: 74   replies: 23
Last Reply: aapedPem (Today, 12:51 PM)
Discounts! list of best makeup products Products which fall und...
Anyone able to use this with a Drone?
Views: 524   replies: 39
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:51 PM)
плитка керамическая продажа в ярославле плитка на кухню 10х20 стоимость керамической плитки 30 30 плитка белая глянцевая для кухни 10х20 каталог мебели с ценами магазин уют томск каталог мебели дизайн проект ванной с шахтинская плитка анжер испанс...
LG 360 Cam tripod
Views: 1,300   replies: 35
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:50 PM)
кафельная плитка адреса в новосибирске итальянская плитка рейнбоу гамбарелли пермь формы для тротуарной плитки рыбки бабочки цена бау сервис керамическая плитка ковровая плитка milliken купить плитка для ванной aurelia керамическая плитка personal...

Recent Topics

How to share 360 photos on Facebook?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_HitJazz_*

Guest_HitJazz_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2016 - 08:17 PM

I have figured out how to share 360 videos on YouTube. However, sharing still pics on Facebook seems harder than it should be.

I have found it is necessary to upload my photos to Google Photos and then use a share link posted to Facebook in order to share still photos with friends.  I also have to post instructions like the following: 

"360 pics added to the album. Best viewed on smartphone. Click the 360 icon in middle of photo. You can then scroll 360 degrees to look around.

On Android, you should see a compass icon at bottom left. Click it and you can move your phone around to view in every direction (may require having Google Street View installed)."

Three questions:

1. Is it necessary to have Google Street View installed on Android to get the full 360 experience (moving the phone around to see in all directions rather than finger-scrolling)?
  2. Is there any way to share with iPhone users that makes it possible for them to get the full 360 experience (moving the phone around to see in all directions rather than finger-scrolling)?
  3. Is there an overall easier way to share on Facebook than what I described? 

If you reply, thanks in advance for being specific about which of the three (numbered) questions you are responding to.

#2 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:38 PM

I joined Kuula (https://kuula.co) and uploaded photos there. I was able to share the link on facebook.

#3 orazioj

orazioj

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

great news!!!! from yesterday, facebook accept and recognize 360° photos... 

• lunadude likes this

#4 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 136 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:38 AM

great news!!!! from yesterday, facebook accept and recognize 360° photos... 

I was able to upload images from my desktop, to facebook. They worked well.

#5 Guest_Bartek Drozdz / Kuula_*

Guest_Bartek Drozdz / Kuula_*
        • Guests

Posted 18 June 2016 - 10:14 PM

@lunadude Thanks for using Kuula!

Just to let you know - we added better Facebook integration right now. You can upload and keep you photo collection on Kuula and then share them in native Facebook 360 format (it also work in a similar way on Twitter btw). Let us know what you think!

#6 Genuinearticle

Genuinearticle

• Members
        • Pip
        • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 09:46 PM

i've noticed when i post photos from my iphone 6s taken with the LG 360 camera that the videos look good and the video player in Facebook allows viewers to select "HD."  This immediately improves the video.  However, the photo feature doesn't look good at all.  The photo is large and pixelated.  If it were smaller it would look okay, however, there is no way to control this.  When viewed on an ipad or desktop it still looks terrible.  When i view the same photo through the LG 360 Cam app the picture looks way better.  Any tips on how to preserve the quality for a Facebook post?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users