360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest henhen

Are there any underwater cases for LG 360 Cam?

Guest ken   
Guest ken

The Ricoh TH-1 (Water resistant, not water proof) Hard Case (Clear) would have to be modified. The tripod mount is in the center, and the LG 360 Cam's is off-center.

I do not own that case, but i've tried this with my iphone when I was in Hawaii and it worked just fine. I was able to submerged it about 5-6 feet for a few minutes at a time with no problem.

https://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-QUALITY-Universal-Waterproof-Voxkin%C2%AE/dp/B01070KLCO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1468550373&sr=8-8&keywords=iphone+waterproof+pouch

Guest ken   
Guest ken

I do not own that case, but i've tried this with my iphone when I was in Hawaii and it worked just fine. I was able to submerged it about 5-6 feet for a few minutes at a time with no problem.

https://www.amazon.com/PREMIUM-QUALITY-Universal-Waterproof-Voxkin%C2%AE/dp/B01070KLCO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1468550373&sr=8-8&keywords=iphone+waterproof+pouch

The LG cam should fit inside with no problem at all.

Guest ken   
Guest ken

Hmm, do you think the distortion would be kinda nasty? Especially around the edges?

Good point, Ive only used it with an iphone like I said. The stitching maybe an issue, guess all we can do is wait for someone to make one!

Hi.  I've used a smartphone waterproof case with a 360 camera.  I've used a Ricoh Theta underwater this way, although at that time I didn't have a fully transparent pouch.  Here's the result:rts-0010061-201510310934-Edit.jpg

Best regards,

Mic

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.