>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Action Director Stitching Problem
Views: 120   replies: 1
Last Reply: Efti79 (Today, 11:25 AM)
I have the same problem
Theta SC and Kyocera Duraforce pro trouble connecting
Views: 23   replies: 0
Last Reply: bstreiss (Jun 13 2017 12:10 AM)
My Theta SC seems to only be able to hold a connection with my new Kyocera Dualforce pro  if I have the "Avoid bad WiFi connections" enabled.  After 8-14 seconds the network drops, even if I'm a foot away. I have tried with the rest o...
Incredibly slow and buggy to stitch videos, buggy camera and apps
Views: 29   replies: 0
Last Reply: Daviator (Jun 12 2017 02:35 PM)
I have about 40 minutes of video (second highest resolution) from my Gear 360. If I try and use the phone (S7) to stitch, it will take upwards of 12 hours after all of the crashing and overheating. If I use the Action Director software it takes...
YI 360 VR general discussion
Views: 38   replies: 0
Last Reply: Balance (Jun 12 2017 11:09 AM)
EleCam 360 share videos on youtube
Views: 899   replies: 6
Last Reply: Herian noor (Jun 10 2017 05:51 AM)
How to upload video elecam 360 on youtube and Facebook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07QTnWdiSTE

Recent Topics

Panorama XDV360 firmware, updates

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_crushsh_*

Guest_crushsh_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:17 AM

What apps do you use for panorama xdv360? How to find out that there is software update?

#2 Guest_Michael_*

Guest_Michael_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2016 - 12:16 PM

I also need firmware update I'm face a lot of bugs on recording, connecting to PC, downloading the recorded movies also from the XDV360 sw, the device is making a bad format of the memory card cannot be read directly by the PC without the XDV360 sw...

#3 Guest_gamut_*

Guest_gamut_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:51 PM

I have hacked firmware only. I have not seen a single other firmware file released. I would love to compare.

https://www.goprawn....s_sdv-pannoview

There is a backup tool, you can use it to dump what you're running.

#4 Guest_geekmaster_*

Guest_geekmaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

I also need firmware update I'm face a lot of bugs on recording, connecting to PC, downloading the recorded movies also from the XDV360 sw, the device is making a bad format of the memory card cannot be read directly by the PC without the XDV360 sw...

Much like the raspberry pi, these cameras need FAT32 (vfat) formatted microSD cards. 64GB and 128GB cards typically come formatted as exFAT, and windows formatters also format them as exFAT. Beware that exFAT will (often) get corrupted (it happened to me too) when inserting into a device than does not support it, like these cameras, so be sure to back up your data before inserting an exFAT formatted card into this camera (I just got done doing data recovery, so I learned that lesson the hard way).

Formatting the card in the camera uses FAT32, and although slower and more wasteful of storage space than exFAT on large media, at least it works reliably. Like the raspberry pi folks, you may want to use a linux computer to format a large card with multiple partitions.

BTW, I am poking around in my camera with an adb root shell. I plan to install some custom apps in my camera (similar to stuff I did in my eink kindles). I am geekmaster at the mobileread forums.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users