360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest notstorm

Programs for editing 360 videos good for youtube

Guest notstorm   
Guest notstorm

What program do you use to edit your 360 videos and good compatible with youtube?

Everything I try fails on youtube. It either looks flat and or blurry/stretches the video.

Just to throw out another option, I use Cyberlink Power Director 15. It has an option to save for YouTube.

Edit: I used Power Director to make a second 360 degree video & both have a black vertical bar on the back side of the completed video. It looks like the software couldn't close the video all of the way. It does disrupt the 360 experience.

Just to throw out another option, I use Cyberlink Power Director 15. It has an option to save for YouTube.

Edit: I used Power Director to make a second 360 degree video & both have a black vertical bar on the back side of the completed video. It looks like the software couldn't close the video all of the way. It does disrupt the 360 experience.

After some testing, it appears that my issue is caused by YouTube, not the software I was using. I uploaded the same test video to DailyMotion & the black bar is not there after all. Thanks a ton, YT. 

Guest Grubgoat   
Guest Grubgoat

I don't understand Priemier Pro, and hae never used any "serious" video editing software.  With PP, is it the whole program that supports 360, or is it a certain app?  Their website doesn't make this clear (to me).

For Android I presonally use Kinemaster which handles 360 video just fine, however as many will know if you wish to preserve a mobile workflow and upload to YouTube you will need to inject video metadata.

Otherwise YouTube will display 360 video incorrectly when you really want a spherical playback enabled.

That's why I made VRfix - an app which reinjects video metadata and it's now available for iOS and Android: vrfx.me

I trust the moderators don't mind me adding a link as I created it to meet the demand of mobile 360 video editors who are only growing in numbers. Thanks!

Guest Na   
Guest Na

Please visit roundaa.com to edit your 360° images.
Here is an example video:

Thanks

Does anyone know how to add text or graphics to the 360 video using Snapbridge 360/170 or another piece of YouTube compatible software?

Also, what are highlight tags and how do they work?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much and have a nice day.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.