360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest magical

Kodak PixPro SP360-4K bugs

Guest markr041   
Guest markr041

Mine stopped exporting video files after stitching them in Pixpro...

What does that mean? Your what - your computer? Your software The camera does not export anything.

Anyway, for me, with months of use, the only issue is the camera can overheat and shut down after prolonged use in the field. Requires hot weather to do that.

Guest KanGrun   
Guest KanGrun

What does that mean? Your what - your computer? Your software The camera does not export anything.

Anyway, for me, with months of use, the only issue is the camera can overheat and shut down after prolonged use in the field. Requires hot weather to do that.

I cant export any stitched 360 movie files from Pixpro software it worked fine the other day. Now once I click export a mp4 file icon pops onto desktop but is only 5kb with no movie?

Downloaded the app to another computer and the same thing is happening on that! Am I missing something simple? 

Guest manalive   
Guest manalive

Were you able to resolve this? I'm having a similar problem. Stitch software worked fine up until a software update a few weeks back, now I cannot export a file. I can stitch just fine, but when I go to export on Mac, it crashes or produces a small file that does not work. On Windows 7 & 10, it flickers like crazy and then crashes. Support has offered that I should download the latest update, so clearly they're on top of it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.