>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

The best way to Effectively Use a Lace Front side Wigs
Views: 0   replies: 0
Last Reply: StephenQuoge (Today, 02:32 PM)
When you have all of your current items, you are prepared to get ready your personal Wigs locks. You will need to condition and wash your own hair before installing the lace wig. To keep your...
The way to Appropriately Use a Lace Entrance Wigs
Last Reply: StephenQuoge (Today, 02:31 PM)
When you have all your materials, you are prepared to put together your own personal Wigs locks. Before installing the lace wig, you will need to wash and condition your own hair. To help keep your...
Hair Wigs : Real human hair As well as Artificial Locks
Last Reply: Denniscax (Today, 02:17 PM)
Men and women offer their head of hair to be able to hairpiece Human Hair Extensions producers who art hair pieces from their website. Prior to this your hair goes thru several proces...
Curly hair Hairpieces - Real Hair Or perhaps Manufactured Head of hair
Last Reply: Denniscax (Today, 02:16 PM)
Individuals promote their hair to be able to wig Lace Front Wigs producers which create hair pieces from their store. Before this your hair experiences several functions. The head of hair can...
Lace Front Wigs for Black colored Ladies - What Makes Them Quite Popular?
Views: 24   replies: 1
Last Reply: StevenBof (Yesterday, 02:53 PM)
It may be shocking that will wide lace top top hairpieces regarding african american for women who live be a extremely popular design to see ladies of all parts of society. Most of these

Recent Topics

Photo

Anethic XDV360 Help needed!

5 replies to this topic

#1 calmore

calmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

Hi

I have recently received the XDV360 camera from Bangood. The camera itself seems to work OK and is good quality..

However, I have tried downloading the XDV360 app on 3 different Android devices and each time it says the app is incompatible!

Is there any way of getting round this error and getting the app to install?

Are there any other apps that are compatible with the XDV360?

If I copy the files off the XDV360, how can I upload them to Youtube or Facebook?

#2 Guest_Alex_Guys_*

Guest_Alex_Guys_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:13 AM

I didn't have any issue to install the app find in the Google appstore. My devices are on Android 5.1.

Search XDV, there is another app compatible with the camera. But without the different view modes.
    Note that the app by itself is not that usefull, as you can't upload on internet directly your vidéos and photos.
    For the upload please see the tutorial i made (link is in the forum)

#3 Guest_Renato_*

Guest_Renato_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:09 AM

Hi

I have recently received the XDV360 camera from Bangood. The camera itself seems to work OK and is good quality..

However, I have tried downloading the XDV360 app on 3 different Android devices and each time it says the app is incompatible!

Is there any way of getting round this error and getting the app to install?

Are there any other apps that are compatible with the XDV360?

If I copy the files off the XDV360, how can I upload them to Youtube or Facebook?

good luck trying to find other software to connect to camera. I installed XDV360 on my samsung S3 and S6 and also on an android TV box.  

to upload videos to youtube the best is kodak pixpro sp360-4k. theres a video link in the forum already.  

#4 Guest_Greg_*

Guest_Greg_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

When you remove the sd card with some movies or photos on there is a text document which points to a download link for the windows software

Please open the following url and download application installed!
    Windows download address: https://mega.nz/#F!JNxFALJC!A0sOHDVHRwpEes_6FJ-hcQ

#5 jumpjack

jumpjack

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:39 AM

I have another problem: I think XDV360 app is made for 200° or 220° images, as the images I take with my Panoview 360 appear vertically squeezed. How can I adjust the app? (or the pictures).

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
      • Guests

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

Every time I go to post to YouTube, it automatically reverts to "Global" instead of magic flat.  How do I make it post to youtube in magic flat??

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users