Сплит
Google Cardboard
Views: 1,745   replies: 115
Last Reply: Allysonpn (Today, 01:00 PM)
Сплит
Logo on the buttom
Views: 1,435   replies: 69
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:51 PM)
цель магазинов по продаже сантехники интернет магазин мебель шкаф купе ростов на дону плитка керама марацци каталог цена для ванной фото авиньон интернет магазин обоев футбольная тематика плитка для ванной marazzi espana kasbah керамическая плитка...
Discounts! the best new products
Views: 74   replies: 23
Last Reply: aapedPem (Today, 12:51 PM)
Discounts! list of best makeup products Products which fall und...

Recent Topics

Photo

Fed up now, how can I convert 2 circles video to equirectangular?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mmace

mmace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:03 AM

As you may have seen, I cannot transfer videos to my phone

http://360camerasfor...all-stop-at-30/

LG aren't helping

I've put the videos on my PC and run them through LG 360 Cam viewer but it stays at 0% and the output file is 0k

I took some videos this morning of a big event in my city and I'm desperate to get this sorted in the next few hours

anyone got any ideas?

thanks

#2 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 136 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:46 PM

You can't get video to process from either your phone or on the desktop. Not good.

Could be a problem with your camera or the SD card. Sounds like a problem with the file. Try swapping out a different SD card and see if the problem persists.

If it still doesn't work, contact LG about repair. I've found their LiveChat to be more helpful than the phone support.

#3 mmace

mmace

• Members
      • PipPip
      • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 05:54 AM

You can't get video to process from either your phone or on the desktop. Not good.

Could be a problem with your camera or the SD card. Sounds like a problem with the file. Try swapping out a different SD card and see if the problem persists.

If it still doesn't work, contact LG about repair. I've found their LiveChat to be more helpful than the phone support.

Cheers Lunadude, when I got the cam I was using an 8Gb card, had this issue, now using a 32Gb card.

Thing is, works fine on my wife's phone, just not on mine. And if I try on my tablet it gives me an error about device restrictions!!

Will try live chat, thanks

#4 orazioj

orazioj

• Members
        • PipPip
        • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 10:31 PM

it depend by the resoution of the screen phone/tablet... try with lower resolution and it will work....

#5 mmace

mmace

• Members
          • PipPip
          • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 09:43 AM

it depend by the resoution of the screen phone/tablet... try with lower resolution and it will work....

what depends on the resolution?
            I cannot remove pixels from my screen. I can change the dpi but should I really have to alter my whole phone to transfer files over WiFi (even if that bizarrely does do the trick).
            My tablet is lower than 1080 HD, my phone is higher than 1080 HD but really can't work out how screen resolution will affect the transfer of files.

#6 orazioj

orazioj

• Members
            • PipPip
            • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:18 AM

what depends on the resolution?
              I cannot remove pixels from my screen. I can change the dpi but should I really have to alter my whole phone to transfer files over WiFi (even if that bizarrely does do the trick).
              My tablet is lower than 1080 HD, my phone is higher than 1080 HD but really can't work out how screen resolution will affect the transfer of files.

hi, sorry but my english is so bad.... i try to explain what i mean.... i tried with a samsung note 2014 which has a resolution hd and when i try to import video in hight resolution it can't and a message of incomplatibility appear... when i try with a lg g3 with 4k resolution everyting works..... but if i take video in hd it works on the note 2014 too.... so to work , the phone need to have the highest resolution or equal of the resolution of the video taken... but if you import two spherical video in the lg 360 cam viewer on pc, it transform and save in the correct way the video.... hope to be much clear...

have a good shots ;-)

#7 mmace

mmace

• Members
              • PipPip
              • 13 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:26 AM

my phone is 2560 x 1440 and won't import (Nexus 6P on Android Nougat 7.0 DP4)

tablet is 1920 x 1200 won't import (Nexus 7 2013 on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)

wife's phone is 1280 x 720 and will import (Xperia Z3 Compact on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)

It's just a transfer of a file (doesn't get as far as merging), resolution should make no difference

#8 orazioj

orazioj

• Members
                • PipPip
                • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 10:48 AM

my phone is 2560 x 1440 and won't import (Nexus 6P on Android Nougat 7.0 DP4)

tablet is 1920 x 1200 won't import (Nexus 7 2013 on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)

wife's phone is 1280 x 720 and will import (Xperia Z3 Compact on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1)

It's just a transfer of a file (doesn't get as far as merging), resolution should make no difference

in this way... i have no solution... sorry!

• mmace likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users