360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest Ken

Software update R10510 I (07/2016)

Guest ken   
Guest ken

"Camera functionality improvement"?

Anyone know what's new?

I just noticed that we can now check for update on the 360 cam manager software after the latest update. In the past it would display LG Bridge is needed to perform any firmware updates.

Guest Khal Danh   
Guest Khal Danh

Do not upgrade to R10510i firmware. I upgraded mine and the pictures and videos are so grainy. My brother's is on R10510e and it's working fine. 

Do not upgrade to R10510i firmware. I upgraded mine and the pictures and videos are so grainy. My brother's is on R10510e and it's working fine. 

Thats the outoing firmware, there is a new firmware due for release.

Guest Francisco Martínez   
Guest Francisco Martínez

I updated the firmware of the LG 360 camera on February 22, 2017 and since the update (R10510K) when zooming from the mobile in one of the lenses appears a kind of deformation, such as a bubble, and the lens offers blurry images. In conclusion, updating the camera's firmware impairs its operation. Let's hope that LG is working on a new update, since this last one should be considered failed.

Guest Francisco Martínez   
Guest Francisco Martínez

I updated the firmware of the LG 360 camera on February 22, 2017 and since the update (R10510K) when zooming from the mobile in one of the lenses appears a kind of deformation, such as a bubble, and the lens offers blurry images. In conclusion, updating the camera's firmware impairs its operation. Let's hope that LG is working on a new update, since this last one should be considered failed.

Apparently, the resulting image after being processed does not show this bubble, ?? In the images shown in the mobile we also see an error in the assembly of the images that is corrected later in the final image.

Guest Clayton Povo   
Guest Clayton Povo

Even i'm having the same issues after update, do you know a way how to roll back the update?

Mine was updated to R10510 I today from Android App. without any pb.

Where can we find an official changelog ?

G+ : https://plus.google.com/114836814573056807218/posts/hXaFnJPovyz?fscid=z13aw3dw4smsizdjm04cfxt4nsn1vlshgww0k.1492354272876652

P.s : Another post here : http://360camerasforums.com/index.php?/topic/1519-camera-update-l/

Edited by Casio