360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gibbage

Inverting and leveling of 360 images/video's

gibbage    0
    gibbage

Does the Gear 360 software support leveling or inverting of the images?  I mounted my camera upside down for a few shots and wanted to right it for replay.  I tried VideoStitch Studio but it just crashes when I try to load a clip.

*EDIT*  I figured out how to flip/rotate the video, but still need help trying to level/re-orientate it.  

cegio    0
    cegio

Does the Gear 360 software support leveling or inverting of the images?  I mounted my camera upside down for a few shots and wanted to right it for replay.  I tried VideoStitch Studio but it just crashes when I try to load a clip.

*EDIT*  I figured out how to flip/rotate the video, but still need help trying to level/re-orientate it.  

yes, there is an option , self-correct angle, you can see how it works on my video.

Cegio is right there is an automatic vertical correction for videos which works reasonably well. However if you want to change the level to another angle, the ActionDirector software doesn't have that function. Instead, you can use autopano video.

Beat regards,

Mic

Guest Virtual Tuber   
    Guest Virtual Tuber

hi thanks for your posting Question how did you invert the gear 360 video?