360° Cameras and Videos Forums
samus

Insta360 Panoramic video player

Insta360 Player plays every file recorded by Insta360 360° video camera, and also supports to play all standard panoramic video and image with Aspect Ratio 2:1. It supports all platforms.

Compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, OS Mac.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Run
      I recommend that you go into the menus and make sure you turn the software off when not using it. Don't let it turn Bluetooth on unless you are using it right then. Turn off the wifi connection as it will try to find the camera continuously. Drained my battery from 100% to 10% in half an hour. Doing the above fixed this.

This software is really terrible as well, nothing but limitations. We need to get Nikon to provide true professional support for this camera. Such as in the following;

Unstitched Raw still export.
      Unstitched Raw video export.
      Unlimited time lapse settings for both interval and total duration.
      True Exposure settings.
      Remote power on & off either by cable or Bluetooth/WIFI.

And that is just the beginning!

I'm astonished that Nikon brought this to market with this software at this price point. They should be ashamed.
    • By Tjsj4459
      I Google my question and the best I could find was that it should be an option on the top left side saying "view in vr" which I do not see.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s7, official Facebook app for Android, the gear VR headset and a do have the gear 360 but I know that doesn't matter.