360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest hmx200

Record video while charging

Can I record vidoes or take photos while Kodak SP360-4K is charging?

You can power the device externally while shooting video or stills - even without any batteries in the cameras. But the batteries do not charge while you are shooting (I do not know of any camera that can do that; nor do I think it is important). What is important is that you can run off external batteries (or AC) and take advantage of long shooting times (with less chance of overheating).

What battery banks are you using to power the SP360?  When I plug in an external, it turns the orange light on but when I turn on the unit, it is still running on battery and does not show the External Power icon that the manual shows ... my battery pack is 2.4A output (5V) and it may be that I need more amps ... and looking for a good battery bank that does that.

Guest markr041   
Guest markr041

Hi there,

Will it be possible to have both cameras hooked up to a pwerbank while mounted in the dual rig?

Thanks

Yes, now - Kodak just released a new version of the dual holder that has holes on the bottom allowing access to the usb (and hdmi) ports of the cameras (before that some were drilling holes in the holder. So, yes!

https://store.mypixpro.com/?route=product/product&path=70&product_id=105

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.