360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Uwe3005

Samsung Gear 360 - aerial videography, again from another perspective

The Samsung Gear 360 is not only capable of making amazing 360°-Videos or photos, no matter if from the ground, or even from the air, with the help of Drones....you may also create not only the so called "tiny little planet"-photos, but also "tiny little planet" - VIDEOS, and pimp your "normal" 2D-Video with new fascinating perspectives....

DIVERSITY will make the difference....

a few examples of how it looks like are shown in this short video

Have fun, and let yourself be inspired....

This Video was created by

- Samsung Gear 360

- Yuneec Typhoon H

- Cyberlink Action Director (only for stitching)

- Magix Video Pro X

- Theta+ Video App for iOS (YES, it works! Just import your Gear 360-Video...)

- iMovie for iPad

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By slurpey
      Hi,

I've got no issue editing, stiching etc in premiere, aftereffects, mettle and all that stuff.  But... it's when I need to review images on my Gear 360 that I go crazy.

Imagine you take 10 pictures of the same thing, but with a little difference, in exposure, placement, etc.  And you want to choose the best one.  
      I'M possibly stupid but I haven't found an app where I can easilly compare them WITH THE FILENAME visible so I can take notes.  Also, I would soooo much love to be able to filter by pictures and videos instead of having everything in the same place.  At the moment, all I've found usefull touse is samsung internet app in Gear 360 (on samsung S7)

Tips?

That would be awesome...

Thanks
    • By twerkken
      I wanted to start a thread where people could post 360 cameras/rigs that they are selling.  Please visit this thread if you are interested in buying or selling a used 360 rig.  

I will start this off with our 360 Rize 7 camera rig.  If you are interested, take a look here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360RIZE-Pro7-v2-360-Degree-Video-Gear-w-7-GoPro-Lot-/132166536135?hash=item1ec5bd4bc7:g:KrgAAOSw3ZRY-lFN
    • By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT