Hi guys,

This is related to the Gear 360 ActionDirector (64-bit). The very first time I opened the file from the camera both the thumbnail on the left and the preview window showed the image. I waited for it to finish importing and when I moved the file to the timeline it went black, sound is OK and other functions like trimming also work.

I thought it could be a driver related problem and decide to Produce it anyway and see if the image would show on the final video. I watched the original clip on WMP12 and noted the time for the cuts, it worked fine and the final clip appeared on the timeline with 55 seconds (from 2 and 1/2 minutes).

When I click on Produce I have the new screen but on any combination of resolution or codec it starts the progression bar, goes for a wile and turns off the laptop. I don't think is lack of hardware power as you can see from the images of my system.

Anyone had a similar problem? Any input that might help?

Thanks

post-177-0-26228200-1470927337.jpg

post-177-0-14523500-1470927339.jpg

post-177-0-37056500-1470927341_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Peter Daniels
      I am not getting correct geo location tags in the EXIF in images captured by the Samsung Gear 360 app.  They are set correctly by the Google Street View app, but not the Samsung app.  I saw Warwound's thread of August through October 2016.  Has anyone found a solution (other than to use the Street View Camera)?
      Environment:
      Samsung Gear 360 (2016) / SM-C200
      Firmware: C200GLU0AQK1
      Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935P
      Samsung Gear 360 app v 1.1.00.5
      Android Version: 7.0
      TIA,
      -Peter
    • By larryg951
      When I bring video from Gear 360 2017 version into Action Director the result is always a black screen with two lines (one vertical; one horizontal). Does anyone know what is causing this?

• By lseltzer
      Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hardware acceleration in the Gear 360 Action Director software, but...no good...same jumpy result. Other tests with less activity jumps, but less. I'm recording at the highest settings, though. 

Here's a sample:  https://youtu.be/GiJu46_12No

That's a video taken in the middle of an orchestra during a concert we had last Sat. night. The resolution is good, but the videos are all jumpy like this. The unstitched versions do not jump, but once it's stitched together, it's jumpy.

Is there a setting? Placement?

One issue on that stage:  back camera has a lot of bright lights glaring into the lens, but the front camera is darker. Maybe that's it?
    • By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT