Latest Posts

Google Cardboard
Views: 1,739   replies: 112
Last Reply: Allysonpn (Today, 12:58 PM)
Сплит
Logo on the buttom
Views: 1,435   replies: 69
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:51 PM)
цель магазинов по продаже сантехники интернет магазин мебель шкаф купе ростов на дону плитка керама марацци каталог цена для ванной фото авиньон интернет магазин обоев футбольная тематика плитка для ванной marazzi espana kasbah керамическая плитка...
Discounts! the best new products
Views: 74   replies: 23
Last Reply: aapedPem (Today, 12:51 PM)
Discounts! list of best makeup products Products which fall und...
Anyone able to use this with a Drone?
Views: 524   replies: 39
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:51 PM)
плитка керамическая продажа в ярославле плитка на кухню 10х20 стоимость керамической плитки 30 30 плитка белая глянцевая для кухни 10х20 каталог мебели с ценами магазин уют томск каталог мебели дизайн проект ванной с шахтинская плитка анжер испанс...
LG 360 Cam tripod
Views: 1,300   replies: 35
Last Reply: Jasonzem (Today, 12:50 PM)
кафельная плитка адреса в новосибирске итальянская плитка рейнбоу гамбарелли пермь формы для тротуарной плитки рыбки бабочки цена бау сервис керамическая плитка ковровая плитка milliken купить плитка для ванной aurelia керамическая плитка personal...

Recent Topics

Photo

LG 360 Gripes and Complaints

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 s0crate1

s0crate1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:19 AM

OK Ladies and Gentleman (and aliens if you have access to LG 360 cams on your planet), this topic is a place for people who have found bugs while operating their LG 360 Cam and want to see if anyone else has encountered them, and if anyone has found a work around. 

Beside the poor, blurry stitching the LG 360 currently is known for in photograph mode, has anyone ran into a problem where the stitching overlaps?  The following web link is an example: 

https://roundme.com/...67/view/160877/

If you scroll counter-clockwise, you will see the return register at the bottom of the wall is not synced / meshed together correctly.  I have encountered this problem several times.  Sometimes it synches / meshes together perfectly and then sometimes.... it's off by a few degrees.  Anyone else encounter this?  I hate it when companies throw something on the market and expect paying customers to be their guinea pigs / beta testers.

#2 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 136 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:59 AM

I wish the stitching was better, as well. I have come to the conclusion that a single lens with no stitching might give the best result.

BTW, s0crate1 the real estate tour is pretty cool!

• What tools do you use?
      • How long did it take to assemble?
      • What would something like this cost a client?

(I know this is not the theme of this discussion. We can move this to another thread if needed.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users