360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest Randall

Metadata injection issue

Guest Randall   
Guest Randall

Hi all,

So I took some 360 video with the LG 360 came, brought those clips into VSDC a free video editor and got a free piece of music to go on top. Export it as a .mp4 and try to inject the metadata with googles tool for 360. But get this error when trying to inject the metadata: "Error: failed to read MP4 audio decoder specific config."

Here is the video not in 360: https://www.youtube....h?v=psP5JxXqeks

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks,

Randall

1. First, you need to run it though your phone or desktop LG 360 Cam Viewer application, to stitch the video together.
  2. Then do your editing and such. You will need to maintain the aspect ratio of 2:1. Video should be something like 2560x1280.
  3. After that, inject the metadata.

See if you get the same error.

Guest Joseph   
Guest Joseph

1. First, you need to run it though your phone or desktop LG 360 Cam Viewer application, to stitch the video together.
  2. Then do your editing and such. You will need to maintain the aspect ratio of 2:1. Video should be something like 2560x1280.
  3. After that, inject the metadata.

See if you get the same error.

My LG phone does now have high enough resolution to stitch in the phone according to LG support. I installed the LG Viewer on my PC to complete the stitching via usb upload. I save the unstitched file to my desktop and try to open it into the LG Viewer. I get the link to buy K-Lite Codec Mega Pack...

I have updated everything and installed every driver required. Essentially I cannot use this camera for anything except to view inferior resolution files on my phone. I updated all drivers on the MicroSoft site, yet I get the same result with the viewer.

LG support has been no help. My computer far exceeds minimum requirements and drivers are up to date. I do not want to pat K-Lite for their proposed fix when others have said that it did not work.

Any suggestions, please?